|| Ayur Healthcare (GP) ||
Do you suffer from high blood pressure and insomnia? – This is why you look for the right healing agent. So let’s say that it is not likely to leave this disease without Ayurvedic treatment. You heard that right. Ayurvedic is the only resort that can keep you healthy by giving you the correct remedies to control blood pressure and cure insomnia and it has good evidence.
Ayurvedic treatment for insomnia:
Sleep is a natural thing that helps us rest and restore our mind and body. However, there are some people who suffer from sleep problems when they go to bed. Some of them do not fall asleep easily after going to bed, and there are many who wake up in the middle of the night and cannot sleep. This is what insomnia is all about. When it continues for a long time, the turnover is really violent and devastating. So rest is essential for our body to function properly.
As per as Ayurvedic is concerned, a normally functioning Kapha humor provides healthy sleep and rest. But when vata and pitta consume the humors and Kapha is reduced, insomnia can occur.
People who toss and turn, unable to sleep with an active mind, suffer from vagal insomnia. And those who wake up occasionally or who often wake up with palpitations, body aches and emotional disturbances, for example fear, anger and sadness – suffer from pitta insomnia.
Cause of the occurrence of insomnia:-
- An inappropriate diet and lifestyle leads to gout and pitta growth.
- Daily consumption of stimulants – such as tea and coffee.
- Excess consumption of cold, dry, fried and spicy food.
- Suppressed emotions.
- Excessive tension and emotional disturbances such as worry, anger and overexertion.
Ayurvedic approach to insomnia:-
That Ayurvedic treatment for insomnia approaches to restore balance throughout the body by restoring the natural sleep-wake cycle. According to Ayurveda, the most chronic conditions of insomnia start from an accumulation of impurities in the body. Eating a poor diet, poor digestion, an overly busy lifestyle and excessive stress can build up toxins and impair our body’s ability to control them. Deposited toxins disrupt our biochemistry and disrupt our metabolism, including sleep functions.
This is why Ayurveda uses a holistic approach to investigate the cause of your insomnia. This test covers your doshas, diet, physical fitness, allergies, mental health, lifestyle and more. Ayurveda recognizes that balance across many aspects of your health and well-being is essential to curing insomnia. Ayurvedic remedies are formulated to address the root causes of your insomnia in a way designed to remove impurities, boost digestion and metabolism, balance the doshas, and refine your natural healing process.
Based on your insomnia, an experienced Ayurvedic doctor identifies the imbalance and recommends customized detoxification therapy, diet, herbal combinations and lifestyle changes to restore your balance and adequate sleep.
Fivefold treatment for insomnia:-
The fivefold and other related treatments are recommended to detoxify the body and remove the physical and mental toxins that can cause insomnia. The treatments are
- Shiro is gone.
Ayurvedic Treatment For BP Blood Pressure:-
According to Ayurveda, high blood pressure or hypertension can create a disturbance in the balance of the blood (doshas), especially in that Vata doshas with pitta and Kapha are the secondary doshas. It causes changes in various organs leading to disease.
According to Ayurveda, hypertension can be attributed to 2 types of sources:
Diet Related Sources (Aharaj-nidana):-
It indulges massive consumption of salt (atilavana), alcohol consumption (atimadyapana) and meat consumption (mansa-sewan).
Lifestyle Related Sources (Viharaj-nidana):-
It is mainly associated with staying awake at night (ratrijagarana), sleeping during the day (divasvapna) and holding on to natural urges like urination (vegavidharana), sedentary lifestyle (avyayama), overexertion (ativyayam), stress and anxiety (manashetu). .
– The main aim of the Ayurvedic method of curing the disease hypertension is to stimulate the body’s immunity to improve healing and prevent its recurrence.
– Since hypertension is a lifestyle disease, ancient Ayurveda clearly defined diet and lifestyle changes along with medication to control blood pressure.
- Dietary changes.
- Lifestyle changes.
- Ayurvedic medicine.
Useful tips for patients with high blood pressure:-
– Ayurvedic treatment for BP blood pressure recommend the use of these things –
– 600-900 mg garlic powder utilization and that too daily. Garlic is the natural holistic element for high blood pressure and it is very effective.
– Second, the Arjuna bark powder, if taken twice daily at 4g, can significantly improve hypertension.
– Even two Sarpagandha Vati tablets (250 mg) taken twice daily can show the best result in reducing blood pressure.
– Ashwagandha powder 2 g. with milk also lowers blood pressure.
So these are the facets that prove the effectiveness of Ayurveda for insomnia and high blood pressure. Before you start taking medicine, you should consult an Ayurvedic doctor.