Are you someone who always wanted a tattoo but held back because of the pain you thought it would cause, or are you someone who avoided getting a tattoo for fear that it was a little too permanent after your taste, or have you just canceled it fearing the maintenance involved? Well, fret not as here we will discuss the various post-treatment and pain-reducing measures that you can opt for if you want a hassle-free inking experience. There are different ways to go about this, but here we will travel down the simplest paths, one that involves the use of raw materials such as numbing creams from TKTX or the use of temporary ink.
Let’s simplify the journey
Getting a tattoo hurts like hell, we can all agree on that. So let’s take a look at the various methods that one can use to remove this unwanted visitor.
- Choose a good and authorized tattoo artist One of the simplest methods to ensure a painless inking experience would be to visit an experienced and certified tattoo artist. Always make sure they maintain top-notch hygiene and know how to administer the needle effectively. This is one of the first steps in getting a great tattoo for minimal pain.
- Select a less sensitive part- If you are a beginner in this field, we strongly recommend that you choose a less sensitive body part to get your first tattoo art done. As we all know, certain body parts are more sensitive than the rest. You may choose to get your first few tattoos done on your arms, legs, shoulders, etc. rather than on your chest, face, etc., as it would hurt less.
- Using tattoo numbing creams- This can be a good option for someone getting a tattoo and also for the artist. ONE tattoo numbing cream, like TKTX Deep Numbing Cream, can help numb the area being tattooed, thus acting as a local anesthetic. This can reduce the feeling of pain and irritation enormously, and they also start working only a short period of time after application. The tattoo artist can also use these creams to reduce the pain that occurs from sitting in a fixed posture for a very long period of time. There are many brands, e.g TKTXwho manufacture these creams and you can find them online.
- Drink enough water Getting a tattoo on dry skin can hurt like crazy. This is one of the reasons why you should consume adequate amounts of water before getting a tattoo. This would limit the burning and itching experience to a very great extent.
- Don’t get a tattoo while high on alcohol Alcohol can have a detrimental effect while getting your tattoo as it dehydrates your skin and thins your blood while increasing your sensitivity. You don’t want to be in a lot of agony now, do you?
- Wear loose clothing- One way you can reduce the pain to some extent would be to wear loose clothing while getting tattooed. The reason for this advice is the fact that loose clothing would help modulate your body temperature in a much more optimal way. Controlled blood pressure, on the other hand, would ensure that you do not face a lot of pain.
- Try to distract yourself- One of the best ways to reduce pain is to keep your mind off of it. Distracting your mind from the immense pain at hand can at least help reduce the perception of pain to some extent. You might consider listening to music or watching a game or something that would help keep you from thinking about the burning sensation.
- Breathe deeply- If you feel overwhelmed by the pain at hand, you can try taking deep breaths, which will definitely help you gain a sense of control over the feeling.
- Think about the bottom line – One of the methods you can use to reduce the pain is to acknowledge it. You have to accept the pain as a path to be taken to achieve some amazing tattoos that would make you look attractive later. You must assume the pain to be part of the process.
These were a few methods you can try to reduce or eliminate the pain. It must be taken for granted that a needle penetrating your epidermis thousands of times every minute would generate a lot of pain, but following these would negate your suffering to a very great extent. Now let’s take a quick look at the different techniques you can use to remove a permanent tattoo, regardless of the reason.
- laser therapy- One of the most common types of tattoo removal is laser therapy. This procedure involves the use of a powerful laser beam that breaks down the color under the skin. The degraded color is gradually carried away by our body’s white blood cells. These procedures must always be administered by a physician.
- surgical excision This tattoo removal method is only useful when it comes to small tattoos. The procedure involves creating an incision in the skin and removing the tattoo. This is a surgical procedure and may leave a surgical stitch scar.
- dermabrasion- If you are familiar with the grinding process, this procedure is very similar. The skin is abraded and this allows new skin to grow and remove the tattoo or whatever is left. This process is extremely painful and anesthesia is a must to perform this procedure.
These were some of the many ways you can use to make your inking journey a convenient one. We would suggest you to something like a TKTX deep numbing cream as they provide the best relief from tattoo pain. Always do your research before getting a tattoo. Happy ink.